St. Francesca Resource Center Coronavirus Prevention
Effective 3/17/20, St. Francesca Clothing Distribution is closed until further notice.
The St Francesca Resource Center Clothing Closet is open every Tuesday from 9am to 1pm and again from 4pm to 7pm. We are located between Notre Dame Church (117 Allen Street, Chippewa Falls, WI) and the Heyde Center for the Arts. From the corner of High Street and Allen Street, follow the sidewalk North to our door at the base of the large flagpole.
Gently used men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, shoes, coats, and warm winter wear are available along with blankets. Clothing items are offered free of charge in quantities based on household size.
In order to service all in a fair manner, please find items for only those living in your household. Other friends and family are welcome to come, but must register, pick out their own items and adhere to the following requirements:
- ONE hoodie per household.
- ONE pair of jeans for each person in your household.
- ONE pair of pants for each person in your household.
- TWO shirts or ONE shirt and ONE sweater for each person in your household.
- ONE coat per season, for each person in your household.
- TWO pair of underwear and TWO pair of socks for each person in your household.
You may visit the clothes closet every other week.